Tuesday, August 09, 2005

The Earth According to Google

Just a small aside here...my friend Chia-chi turned me on to this awesome program called Google Earth. If you don't have it yet, well, where have you been? It's a program that allows you to view the earth via satellite and zoom in on pretty much anywhere you want. I can find my apartment in Seattle; Chia-chi used it to show me his apartment in Taipei. Seriously. Get this program. I've never seen anything so addicting. It even puts solitaire to shame.

http://earth.google.com

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi people
I do not know what to give for Christmas of the to friends, advise something ....

Anonymous said...

Hello. Good day
Who listens to what music?
I Love songs Justin Timberlake and Paris Hilton

Anonymous said...

YOUR PAGE IS GREAT. IT REALLY HELPED ME UNDERSTAND THE TOPIC
- chinabecca.blogspot.com m
07 car civic honda
buy used car
car undefined used
used car bergen
used car oakland
used car greensboro
used car raleigh
used car killeen
used car vallejo
used car tacoma

Anonymous said...

http://cardiffmiller.com/pubs/buyvalium/#for-anxiety where can i buy valium in the uk - where to buy roche valium