Thursday, August 19, 2004

I'm leaving tomorrow!

Well, it's the nineteenth of August, the day before I leave. I'm VERY excited, but at this point I'm feeling a little nervous about being away from John this long. We all know what happened the last time we were separated for any length of time...

I think that everything's packed and ready to go, but who knows? When you're travelling there's always at least one thing you forget; it's Murphy's other law. I hope to keep this blog updated with all of the events from my trip, and hopefully some pictures as well if I can figure out how to make the Chinese-language computers work, so keep checking back!

Becca

1 comment:

Randypants said...

Yuo could always post in Chinese and then we'll check the 'regular' blog for John's translations :) Praying all goes well on your trip!